1. Terms By accessing this Website, accessible from https://cleanwp.pro, you are agreeing to be bound by these Website Terms and Conditions and of Use and agree that you are responsible for the agreement with any applicable local laws. If you disagree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from accessing this site. The materials contained in this Website are protected by copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use of License Permission is granted to download and use CleanWP Pro's Plugin based on installing limit mentioned on the licence when you purchased. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
a. modify or copy the materials; b. use the Plugin or it's content for any commercial purpose or for any public display; c. attempt to reverse engineer any software contained on CleanWP Pro's Website; d. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or e. transferring the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server. f. This will let CleanWP Pro to terminate upon violations of any of these restrictions. Upon termination, your viewing right will also be terminated and you should destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether it is printed or electronic format. These Terms of Service has been created with the help of the Terms Of Service Generator.
3. Use of services a. The services offer on CleanWP Pro, based on the terms and service mentioned on there respective sales page. b. We request that you take a full backup of your website before allowing us to handle it. This precautionary measure ensures that your data remains safe and secure in case of any unforeseen circumstances. While we do our best to recover any hacked or damaged websites, we cannot guarantee a successful recovery. However, we will exhaust all possibilities to try and restore your website with the utmost diligence and care. c. Please note that any loss or damage incurred while attempting to recover your website cannot be attributed to us. We are not liable for any damages caused during the recovery process. It is vital to understand that restoring a hacked or damaged website can sometimes be a challenging task, and we encourage our clients always to maintain regular backups of their site to reduce any potential risks. d. The working hours and task limits are reset every 30 days. However, it is important to understand that any unused credits from the previous month will not be carried forward to the next month. Therefore, it is recommended that you make the most of your allocated credits within the given time frame to avoid any loss of resources.
4. Disclaimer All the materials on CleanWP Pro's Website are provided "as is". CleanWP Pro makes no warranties, may it be expressed or implied, therefore negates all other warranties. Furthermore, CleanWP Pro does not make any representations concerning the accuracy or reliability of the use of the materials on its Website or otherwise relating to such materials or any sites linked to this Website.
5. Limitations CleanWP Pro or its suppliers will not be hold accountable for any damages that will arise with the use or inability to use the materials on CleanWP Pro's Website, even if CleanWP Pro or an authorize representative of this Website has been notified, orally or written, of the possibility of such damage. Some jurisdiction does not allow limitations on implied warranties or limitations of liability for incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
6. Revisions and Errata The materials appearing on CleanWP Pro's Website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. CleanWP Pro will not promise that any of the materials in this Website are accurate, complete, or current. CleanWP Pro may change the materials contained on its Website at any time without notice. CleanWP Pro does not make any commitment to update the materials.
9. Governing Law Any claim related to CleanWP Pro's Website shall be governed by the laws of in without regards to its conflict of law provisions.